PDA

View Full Version : Mature desperation & wetting

Anonymous
Sat, 18 Oct 03, 8:44 PM
I have been a watersports fan for some time, but this is my first post. I am looking for help in finding sites featuring mature women (40-60 age group) in desperate situations and having wet accidents.
I enjoy the many sites featurung wetting, but most of the women are quite young and wear the minimum of underwear, usually just skanty panties or thongs. Mature women, on the other hand, have a wider variety of clothing to choose from, such as maxi briefs, pantie girdles, high waist girdles and pantie corselettes. These lattter garments mmust cause great problems, especially those with the hook & eye fastening gusset. Imagine the wearer trying to sqeeze their thighs together to hold in their wee, but at the same time having to open their legs to release the fastenings. All this having first had to get skirt, knickers and tights out of the way! I'll bet they cause a few accidents.
Young women caught short on the way home from the pub or club, if wearing a skirt, can just nip into an alleyway, pull aside thier thong amd let go. Even if an accident does happen, there is very little to get wet. More mature women wishing to look sexy for an evening out, will invariably have more to deal with in the way of clothing. It is not so easy to raise a tight skirt, drop knickers and tights and squat in a dark alley, especially if the knickers are high waisted or a pantie girdle is inviolved. I wonder how many women give up the struggle and comprehensively wet themselves. Perhaps some of the more experienced ladies can enlighten us.

Anonymous
Sun, 19 Oct 03, 12:28 AM
BINGO ! if anyone can help BRING IT ON !!!! mmmmm :D

susanna_jl
Sun, 19 Oct 03, 1:43 AM
Hi Soggy and Pissskirtfan,

Well I'm in the right age group, but sorry to disillusion you: most women my age group wear the same underwear as our younger sisters - even our daughters. Pantie girdles and pantie corselettes are strictly for the over 80's and TV's. I do wear full-cut cotton briefs if I plan to enjoy a long-drawn out session wetting myself ( I love that wet-between -the-legs feeling), but if I want to be sexy like now it's a thong which has my husband champing at the bit. :wink:

Mind you, I do have major problems with stuck zips, hookk and eyes and odd inside-out button fastenings on smart trousers. PM for more details!

Susy X

Anonymous
Sun, 19 Oct 03, 3:13 PM
I also quite like the idea of the maturer lady (40 to 60 or so) being taken short and needing to go - especially if she hasn't 'been' when she should have done. Probably it's got something to do with her being easily old enough to know better (and not usually be indisposed by the side effects of pregnancy etc) but not to have reached the age at which accidents again become a likely possibility.

:wink: :cry:

Anonymous
Mon, 20 Oct 03, 6:40 AM
To Mature Women: How does the reactions of people to your desperations and wettings differ then when you were younger?

Anonymous
Tue, 21 Oct 03, 12:08 AM
what do u mean please explaine

Anonymous
Wed, 22 Oct 03, 2:41 PM
Yes, I find it exciting too. I remember being at the home of a school friend when I was in my early teens, and his mum (mid 40s) came hobbling up the path to the house nearly weeing her knickers. I came in my pants watching!

jackie
Wed, 22 Oct 03, 4:09 PM
I agree with you Susanna. We mature women do not necessarily wear different underwear to younger. Why do you think my daughters can never find their kinickers/thongs.

Anonymous
Wed, 22 Oct 03, 6:56 PM
I couldn't agree more about the comments made by older women. In my experience these days older women wear just as sexy and erotic knickers as younger ones. However, as an older male, I find the thought of women of my generation deliberately wetting their knickers completely mind-blowing. I have known a good number of 50+ ladies who have wet their pants, whether deliberately or not I don't know, but when I have discovered a mature lady who wears and wets sexy underwear-WOW!

Anonymous
Wed, 22 Oct 03, 7:55 PM
Like Soggy 1, I prefer "Big" knickers as there is a bigger surface area to wet. One of the sexiest things I've ever seen was when the mother of an ex girlfriend of mine came home from a night out with her husband and promtly fell over drunk. Her skirt rode up completely exposing her ample backside encased in these buitifull pure white satin knickers under her tan tights. She then proceeded to get a fit of the giggles and as we all tried to help her to her feet, she totally pissed herself all over the living room carpet!

Anonymous
Thu, 23 Oct 03, 1:02 PM
My Mother was a wetter. I often saw her at parties or visiting friends obviously dying for a wee but trying not to show it. She would rush to the toilet when we got home. I never saw it run down her leg or anything, but often when I checked the laundry basket there was a saturated pair of knickers. Older people like her just don't like asking for the toilet. Her kickers used to become permanently stained yellow. My mother-in-law was very similar, and when they visited each other you could see the were both dying to go but neither saying so. My wife does occasionally wet her knickers but unfortunately not as often as when she was younger.

Anonymous
Thu, 23 Oct 03, 4:38 PM
Wetphil's story about his girl friend's mother wetting her ample knickers reminded me of a similar event in my distant youth. My then girl friend's mother would have been in her mid-forties, and arrived at home one Saturday afternoon when I was there, having been out shopping in the car with her husband. My gf went to let them in and I saw her mother was doing a pee dance on the step while carrying a large parcel. She thrust it into my hands and tore off upstairs to the bathroom. My gf and I looked at one another and grinned.
Later I went to the bathroom and looked in the laundry basket. In it was a pair of full cut blue nylon knickers completely soaked and still warm. They were definitely not my gf's, who always wore white. From the size of the stain in the rear I guessed that gf's mother had not had time to get her knickers down, but had sat on the loo and peed straight through them. Needless to say I soon brought myself off and later had a tremendous session with the gf. She told me by the way that it was not the first time her mother had wet her knickers in similar circumstances.
I would be most interested to hear from mature ladies who enjoy wetting accidents. Some time ago there were several such on this board, but the stories seem to have dried up. I hope the ladies haven't!

Anonymous
Thu, 23 Oct 03, 4:40 PM
Wetphil's story about his girl friend's mother wetting her ample knickers reminded me of a similar event in my distant youth. My then girl friend's mother would have been in her mid-forties, and arrived at home one Saturday afternoon when I was there, having been out shopping in the car with her husband. My gf went to let them in and I saw her mother was doing a pee dance on the step while carrying a large parcel. She thrust it into my hands and tore off upstairs to the bathroom. My gf and I looked at one another and grinned.
Later I went to the bathroom and looked in the laundry basket. In it was a pair of full cut blue nylon knickers completely soaked and still warm. They were definitely not my gf's, who always wore white. From the size of the stain in the rear I guessed that gf's mother had not had time to get her knickers down, but had sat on the loo and peed straight through them. Needless to say I soon brought myself off and later had a tremendous session with the gf. She told me by the way that it was not the first time her mother had wet her knickers in similar circumstances.
I would be most interested to hear from mature ladies who enjoy wetting accidents. Some time ago there were several such on this board, but the stories seem to have dried up. I hope the ladies haven't!

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 12:07 AM
thats true ! COME BACK WE LOVE U !

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 8:08 AM
Alan, I think there was a kind of cultural thing which persisted certainly into the 1950's and even 60's whereby it was looked upon as somehow "not quite nice" to admit that you needed the loo. My guess is that your mother was probably influenced by that sort of idea. It was not difficult in those days for people to maintain the pretence that they didn't need to go when in company - even if they quite obviously did - because another convention was that people would usually consider it impolite to ask if you needed to go.

:cry: :wink: :arrow:

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 9:26 AM
Adrian/Alan

Yes, you're right, there was a convention for women in the 1950s (which lasted well into the 1960s for mature ladies) that you didn't say you needed the loo however desperate you were. The result was that a sharp-eyed boy like me frequently saw women in obvious discomfort, or even squirming, at social occasions or when out shopping, etc. (Women shopped every day then, and had to go from shop to shop because there were few supermarkets, and no shops in those days had loos for their customers.)

I grew to recognise the characteristic rapid clip-clop of my mother's high heels (again characteristic of the time) when she returned home from shopping or some social event absolutely bursting for a wee. I remember her standing on one leg sometimes at the door, scrabbling frantically in her handbag for the door key, biting her lip in her desperation. Her only confidant about needing the loo was her sister (my aunt), who would come in for coffee, and I'd sometimes overhear my mother saying things like, "I was hobbling along the High Street nearly doing it - praying that no-one would stop and speak to me and delay me from getting home!"

I also remember a time when my mother was out in the car, with my father driving and me in the back, and we were still about half an hour from home but she was needing a wee so badly that she was squirming all over the seat. So after much frantic whispering between mum and dad it was arranged that we would stop at the house of some family friends 'to say hello'. When we arrived, my mother (visibly desperate, but no-one said anything) asked if she could go and 'powder her nose', but it turned out that the young son of the family was having a bath - and of course in those days houses only ever seemed to have one loo/bathroom combined! So there she sat, squirming and bouncing on the chair as discreetly as she could, until the boy vacated the bathroom - sipping tea, chatting (in a rather high, false, breathy sort of voice . . . ) and still no-one saying anything! The rapid tapping of her high heels as she scurried to the newly-vacated bathroom had to be heard to be believed :-)

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 10:01 PM
How about mature ladies posting some stories of accidents they had and were embarrassed by them(stuck in traffic jams)?

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 10:14 PM
A GF of mine recently mentioned her mother has been wering diapers cause she drinks too much and then usually pees herself.

Guess its true about the apple falling right under the tree. :lol:

Anonymous
Fri, 24 Oct 03, 11:37 PM
When I was younger I never had problems holding my pee until I could get to the loo. Since I entered my menopause I do find when I get a sudden urge I often leak some pee in my panties. I have had many incidents when I have been bursting for a wee and just could not hold it. The results being rivulets of pee trickling down my legs as I search for the door key.

Just to-day when returning from work in the car I got one of my sudden urges. I gripped like mad with my PC muscles and thought I had stopped the urge. I hadn't it returned again very quickly and my whole body was twitching, I was wearing a tight skirt and I could not get my hand between my legs for extra help. Finally I felt a warm gush of piss fill my pussy lips and then seep into my knickers (cream cotton with lace at the front), then another spurt and I felt my pee dribble into the back of my pants and spurt up at the front between my legs wetting the front of my pants. I gripped hard and regained control.
When I reached home and got out of the car I took a quick look at the seat and it appeared to be dry. I hoped that my skirt had escaped and walked quickly up the drive very aware of my cold wet knickers and tights. Once inside. I felt my skirt and realised I had a wet patch at the back so I started to undress, I had just removed my skirt when another urge hit and I had to rush to the loo. The urge was really strong this time and as my knickers were already wet I just sat on the loo and peed through them. I do enjoy wetting but not in public and I dread the possiblilty of one day peeing in my pants infront of my colleagues and friends. :oops:

Anonymous
Sat, 25 Oct 03, 1:00 AM
wow ! im in love :D

Anonymous
Sun, 26 Oct 03, 3:49 PM
A certain drug chain in this area has difficulty attracting pharmacists. Some days the stores are so understaffed that phoned in prescriptions get filled more than 45 minutes after the promised time. However, the store’s layout includes public restrooms next to the pharmacy. I’d never expected to see the slightest desperation there.

Saturday afternoon I walked in with a list containing non-pharmacy items plus Prilosec OTC. As usual the pharmacy had a line, but only four deep. The petit 28ish pharmacist would have looked attractive even in her loose uniform, if she wasn’t wearing such a stern no-nonsense expression.

I couldn’t find the Prilosec, so searched out the other items hoping to find floor help. No floor help appeared, but the pharmacy line was down to one. I headed that way looking around for that last unfound item. As I heard the pharmacist’s clipped sentences finish the last transaction, I turned to ask directions to my last item. But as I turned she ran around the counter’s end, pushed past me, and dashed into the ladies room.

She reappeared about 2 ˝ minutes later. When I asked directions, she replied in cheerful friendly tones and even lead me to the massive aqua and purple display.

Stanley

Anonymous
Sun, 26 Oct 03, 4:04 PM
Oops. Sorry to be off topic. I clicked a wrong button somewhere.

Wish I'd meet a wetty woman in her 50s just because we'd be close to the same age. I can enjoy seeing a 28 yr old desperate, but she's way too young to date.

A side effect of pee being unmentionable in the 1950s and early 1960s was providing another way to be naughty. Because it wasn’t proper, a fair percentage of girls liked asking their boyfriends to find them a restroom. Around my high school a date asking for a restroom was a sure sign she liked the guy. (First outings mostly went to movies and dances where a girl could “go for a candy or popcorn.” They actually were expected to buy the item to cover the real purpose of their departure.

My first steady was fantastic at asking for a restroom. She’d make sure her need became a topic of conversation during the search and, sometimes, afterward.

Stan

Anonymous
Sun, 26 Oct 03, 9:10 PM
I thought you might be interested in hearing about my accidents over the weekend and they were real accidents. I spent the weekend staying with some close friends, we had a wonderful meal on Saturday evening with lots of wine, when I drink wine I also drink iced water to clear my palett and dilute things so my bladder doesn't get irritated, as it frequently does. I was wearing a long straight tweed skirt black tights and a sheer nylon thong that was barely there. After the meal we sat and chatted for a while then when the hostess decided to clear up I offered to help. I really did not feel that I needed to pee though I knew that my bladder was starting to fill.

Anyway I offered to take the trash out and when I went out the cold air started toget to me. I didn't want to rush back in needing the loo so I made a quick dash for the bin, hoping I'd make it back to the house. I gripped like mad with my pussy muscles but just as I deposited the rubbish I felt a squirt which didn't have to be too big to soak the very scant briefs I was wearing. I couldn't move, and trying to gain control only resulted in another squirt in my pants. I knew that if I made for the house I'd wet myself even more with every step and the thought of having to face my friends with wet streaks all down my legs was just too much.

I had to think quickly and decided as I was so wet anyway the best option was to let go. I stood with my feet apart as far as my skirt would allow, held it out a bit so it would not get wet and watched my pee stream down in a single flood between my legs. Thankfully it was dark so nobody saw. As soon as I knew I could control what was left in my bladder I made for the house. My next problem was sitting down I was so wet that I knew If I sat my skirt would be soaked so would the furniture. Back inside I made an excuse to go up to my room took off my soaking wet pants and tights changed into some slippers I had brought with me and went back down. I plonked myself down on the couch and said "that's more comefortable, those shoes were killing me". Needless to say I wasn't sitting long until my bladder told me that it wanted to offload the remainder of its contents. I didn't take any chances and went off to the loo as I knew I couldn't hide another accident.

Then this afternoon when it was time for me to pack my overnight bag for leaving no sooner had I gone up to my room to pack when I got an urge to pee. I felt such a fool as their loo is on the ground floor, my room was part of a loft conversion, very nice but you have to go down stairs for a pee. I gripped my pussy, hands between my legs and the need stopped for a little while. Desperate to pee I paced around the room for a while feeling that I would have to admit needing the loo then I had an idea. I grabbed a towel I'd brought with me and was about to pack, pulled my pants down but didn't bother about my tights (I wear them next to my skin). I folded the towel up so there was quite a few layers and put it on the edge of the bed sat on it and peed. The feeling was delicious and it really turned me on.

Then I decided I'd have some more pleasure on the drive home, I had brought a diaper with me, just in case we went out for a drive and I got desperate. I hadn't need it so I decided to put it on for the drive home. I had two cups of coffee before I left and felt sure that I would need to pee before I reached home a 90 minute drive. I didn't, indeed there was no feeling I needed to pee until I was parked outside my house. Then as I got out of the car I got the urge and I felt my pussy lips fill with a gentle flood and I let it happen. I filled the diaper as I locked the car and walked to the house. I didn't know it but the pad was not able to take it all and when I got in I discovered a large wet patch on my skirt.

I have abandoned my wet clothes after giving myself a fantastic orgasm. and changed into my dressing gown. I'm now sitting at my PC with three towels under my butt and my pee hole is getting very sensitive again. I'm going to hold for as long as I can which I think will not be much longer but I'm ready to let go right here. I have a feeling that the bed is going to be wet too. :oops: :oops: :P

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh I'v just peed myself. I gripped as hard as I could and squeezed my thighs together. Mypee has just spurted up the front of my fanny and I am now sitting with a pool of piss between my tightly cleanched thights. I think I'll have a little taste before I uncross my legs and go for another drink. :P :P :P

susanna_jl
Mon, 27 Oct 03, 10:29 PM
Hi Cat

Thanks for the graet account, it sounds like my sort of weekend. :wink: I agree, it's amazing how much pee a thong and tights can soak up ( I only wear thongs on special nights out but there have been times when I've had occasion to notice LOL)That cold air really gets to you don't it?

Luv Susy X

Anonymous
Fri, 31 Oct 03, 6:07 AM
wow !

Anonymous
Mon, 3 Nov 03, 11:28 PM
im a older womman and would rather piss my self in a long skirt because i can feel the wettnes on my legs when i walk bend sit etc !