Thread: * Rules & hints for using this Message Board merged *

Exclamation * Rules & hints for using this Message Board merged *

Rules
    1. You MUST be over 18 to be allowed to read or post on this message board, or to use this message board in ANY way.
    2. All persons or characters referred to in any message MUST clearly and unambiguously be over 18 years. This is regardless of whether the person is real, imaginary, hypothetical, speculative, conditional, or subjunctive; regardless of whether they are a 3rd person, 2nd or 1st person; and regardless of whether they are a specific individual or a members of a class. This is also regardless of the context. There are no exceptions.
    3. Messages must not be abusive, defamatory, racist, or illegal.
    4. Messages must not encourage, aid, or advocate the contravention of any rule described in this notice.
    5. Messages must not not infringe copyright laws.
    6. Messages must not contain (or link to any web site containing) any depictions of sexual acts without a suitable declaration that the depicted person is over 18 years of age. Linked web sites must follow the current laws regarding the wording and placement of such declarations.
    7. Commercial web sites may not be linked to without our prior permission.
    8. Messages must not contain a link to (nor instructions for finding or discovering) any web site that would itself contravene any of the rules in this notice (including this rule).
    9. Messages must not refer to sadistic acts or extreme violence.

[Added by WT] To avoid the Board becoming full of contact messages, it was also necessary to bar them. Please use one of the many Internet contact websites instead. For an explanation of why rules and moderation are necessary, please see 'Keeping the Board legal, safe and friendly' in the hints below.

Default List of hints below with links to them

As suggested by David England (in another context; thanks for the suggestion David) I have edited together the two Sticky hint topics on the Board. That unclutters the board and maximises space for wetting posts! If people raise key questions that would be useful to put answers here for all posters, I will add them to this thread. Most questions will go on the technical boards though. See Technical boards. To view a specific topic directly, click its link below, or just scroll down the thread (some people get an error clicking the links; this is due to your security settings, not any error with the Board or thread - please scroll down instead):

In exchange for removing the separate thread to unclutter the sticky area of the Board, here is the link to order Skymouse DVDs and downloads from Shara & Ger's Female Desperation site.

WT

Default To stay logged in, you need cookies enabled

For the login to work correctly, you need cookies enabled. If you have cookies disabled in your browser, or if cookies are being blocked by your firewall or privacy program, the login will not work properly and you may not be able to reply to messages, etc.

[Added by WT from another post] If you select the option to remain logged in, for this to work, you must not delete cookies either.

SM

Lightbulb If you've lost your password, here's what to do

If you have lost or forgotten your password, and can't login, please click on the link below:

Lost password

If you tried to register and didn't receive your activation email, first please check to see whether it went to your email "junk" folder (if you have one). To make our system re-send your activation email to you, please click on the link below:

Re-send activation email.

In both cases, please make sure that when the system asks you to type your email address, you type the same email address that you used when you registered.

SM

Default Mouse levels

Posts - Level

0 Nano mouse
    5 Micro mouse
    10 Small mouse
    25 Medium mouse
    50 Large mouse
    75 Asteroid mouse
    100 Planet mouse
    175 Large planet mouse
    250 Giant planet mouse
    375 Dwarf star mouse
    500 Star mouse
    625 Large star mouse
    750 Red giant star mouse
    875 Small star cluster mouse
    1000 Star cluster mouse
    1500 Large star cluster mouse
    2000 Galaxy mouse
    2500 Large galaxy mouse
    3000 Galaxy cluster mouse
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Default Skymouse Productions support

The most effective way of getting support from Skymouse Productions, especially for membership and billing queries, is to use the contact page specifically for that purpose. You are much more likely (in fact, certain) to get a reply than by posting a message here on the Message Board and hoping that someone from the office will read the board, notice your message and read it (at best 50-50).

So, follow this link: Skymouse Productions Support
    Last edited by skymouse; Sun, 28 Mar 10 at 10:25 AM.
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Default Characters for Smilies part 1

If you cannot see the panels of Smilies from which you can enter them in your post simply by clicking them, you can type character combinations into your post instead. The Board will interpret and show these combinations as Smilies.

Of course, if I type them below, only the smilie will show, so I have added spaces between characters. To enter the smilie, type the characters without any spaces and be careful to put a colon ( : ) on the end if shown.

: mad : : x : ( or : sad : : | or : neutral : : ) or : smile : : mrgreen : : D or : grin :
    : cry : : whoops : : ? : o or : eek : : shock :
    : lol : ; ) or : wink : : p or : razz : : roll : 8 ) or : cool :
    : twisted : : evil : : confused : : doh :
    : nono : : nope : : whistling : : [error to be fixed] : nod :
    : tu : : tucool : : drool : : sleep :

Continued below because of the Board limit...

Default Characters for Smilies part 2

... Continued from above

: bang : : spank : : jaw : : faint :
    : bow : : claphigh : : jumping : : neener : : moon :
    : welcome : : gl : : help : : focus :
    : santa :
    : ? : : ! : : arrow : : idea :

Added May 2006
    : blush : : door :

Default Keeping the Board legal, safe and friendly

So that the Board stays legal, safe and friendly, it:
    • requires registration before you can post,
    • requires a unique nickname so that posters cannot impersonate others (a big problem on message boards without registration) and
    • is moderated.

Some people do not like moderation but experience before registration and moderation has shown that it is essential to keep the Board legal, safe and friendly for the vast majority of posters, who respect other people and their views.

The vast majority of posts do not need any attention. Those not relevant to wetting will be moved to a more appropriate board, for example, Off-topic or one of the boards for technical issues. Posts that are illegal or out of line with the Rules will be deleted. This happens very rarely but, if a poster gets carried away and abuses, disrespects or is rude about another poster or interferes with the board (eg, by spamming many messages), such posts will be edited (we always note this in the post) or deleted as appropriate.

The Board software refers any pictures in posts to the moderators for approval. Until they have reviewed them, any such pictures will not be visible to other Board users. In deciding whether to approve pictures, moderators will apply the Board rules. So they must be legal, not a breach of copyright, of adult age and accompanied by a declaration about the age of any subject. One quick note as people quite often try to post links to Shara's and Ger's Female Desperation: such links do not work as that site is protected against unauthorised use of their pictures, although they will appear to the poster if they are still in the browser cache.

As the board is hosted in the UK, what is deemed legal will be by reference to UK law and legal guidelines, although (as noted above concerning posting images) it is also necessary to meet legal requirements in other jurisdictions. In the UK, it is not possible to post about what are referred to as 'scat', 'poop', 'golden showers' and 'drinking', for example.

We can't read everything so, if you notice a post that you feel is inappropriate, please click the red triangle above the post, which will enable you to send the moderators private messages to alert us. Remember that we have other things to do and may not be around, so please bear in mind we may not receive it and be able to act on it for a while. Thank you!