Thread: I love to pee in my panties

MsKinkyKat Guest

Wink I love to pee in my panties

I just love to pee in my panties, jeans, leggings, panthose, I find it such a turn on.

I have made a few video clips of myself desperate and peeing. You can check them out here:

link removed by Skymouse—please contact me first if you want to post a link to a paid-for product. Thanks

It would be good to know your thoughts on peeing when out, dressed etc.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who finds this a turn on
    Last edited by skymouse; Wed, 28 Oct 09 at 12:57 AM.

Smile Re: I love to pee in my panties

I love desperation and wetting. I will download your 3 desperation clips soon and I will let you know what I think of them.

I see you also do made to order videos. I have a few ideas. Do you wet yourself inside your home? I'm also a big fan of wetting in public places. Would you be brave enough to wet in a shop, cafe, public transport etc? I understand if you don't.

I hope you make more desperation and wetting video clips. From the pictures, they look really good.

Calum.

P.S. For moderators - when I post something, it goes above the old posts. How do I get it to go below the posts instead?
    Last edited by Calum; Tue, 27 Oct 09 at 5:03 PM.

Default Re: I love to pee in my panties

Calum,

Sorry, I can't work out what you are asking. If you mean a new thread, there is no point it going below old posts, as it would be on page 300 or so and nobody would see it. If you mean a new post within a thread then your post IS below the previous posts in the thread, so it is already where you want.

The only possible thing I can think of is you have gone to your profile settings and somehow altered the defaults so you now have a different view from virtually everyone else... but I can't work out what you could have altered that would match the description.

Could you explain a little more precisely what you are asking, please?
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT) eMail WT
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

I mean the existing post I am posting in. For example, your post is at the top of the thread (before I posted this), whereas in most other forums the newest post goes to the bottom of the thread. I prefer when new posts go underneath the existing posts in that thread, as opposed to the top of the thread. It's just a minor preference I have and I wondered if there was something I could do to make new posts go underneath.

Aaaaah... that is now clear, thanks. It's just not what I am seeing: I get the oldest at the top and the newest at the bottom, which I think is the default for all users.

I think somehow one of you options got changed. Go to User CP in the menu bar near the top of the screen, then click the option Edit Options under the heading Settings & Options - for me that is on the left - scroll miles down to the section headed Thread Display Options and change the setting for Thread Display Mode to Oldest First - somehow, yours must have been changed to Newest First. Don't foget to then click the Save Changes button at the foot of the page.

Either that, or turn the monitor upside down...
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT) eMail WT
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Thanks WT, I managed to edit the settings.

Sorry to Ms Kinky Kat for hijacking your thread! I downloaded and watched your 3 desperation and wetting video clips. I enjoyed watching them and have sent you an email with my thoughts about the clips and possible future clips. Thanks for making them.

Calum.