Thread: Scammers & spammers, including "virus threat" hoaxes

Exclamation Scammers & spammers, including "virus threat" hoaxes

Due to the increasing amount of spam, I have taken the steps described in the Sticky at the top of this forum.

Users will not be able to do certain things like use private messages or reply to existing threads, until they have first posted a "hello" message, which I then decide is genuine and promote the user to full registered status.

Please note that, due to the changeover, there are several things to be aware of:

1. Everyone who has been registered but never posted a message—regardless of how long they have been a member—has been downgraded to an unverified user, and will have to post a Hello message to become a fully fledged registered member again.

2. Anybody who joined between 10 February and today (13 February) has been downgraded and will have to post a hello message. Sorry. I had to do this because recent registrations include a mixture of genuine people and spammers.

3. Everybody else has been automatically upgraded to a verified user and everything should work as normal for you. However, some spammers that slipped through the net will also still be active, so please understand that it will take a little while until they are all gone.

4. Sometimes I won't see your Hello message straight away, so there may be a delay in you being verified. Sorry.

If anybody has any problem please email directly at
    skymouse@skymouse-productions.com

Skymouse
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Default Re: Scammers & spammers, including "virus threat" hoaxes

Please note, several spammers sent out hoax/scam messages about viruses, etc. The following users, and others, have recently been banned. If you received a message from any of these users, please just delete and ignore.

Kurtyman
    Hummanic
    Curioussgirl
    Gafarozzman
    Desterman
    Razorrman
    BestForumTeam
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Default Re: Scammers & spammers, including "virus threat" hoaxes

Very good! The last one that signed up last night (Jordoniuss) is also a spambot. I recognize the way the "about me" info is set and also the ICQ number. I didn't do anything, no infraction. Let's see if the system works and this Jordoniuss is trying to "do" something.

So far so good. It looks like you pissed them off literally

Ger.
    (Opened - like WT - the possibility again to receive pvt messages)

Red face Re: Scammers & spammers, including "virus threat" hoaxes

I got the following PM's

Sat, 13 Feb 10 Warning!
    7:32 PM Kurtymann
    Thu, 11 Feb 10 Hello!
    10:58 PM CuurioussGirl
    Thu, 11 Feb 10 Be careful!
    9:15 PM GafarozzMan
    Thu, 11 Feb 10 Hello
    3:03 AM Dersterman
    Wed, 10 Feb 10 Hello
    11:07 PM Dersterman
    Wed, 10 Feb 10 Please, take into account..
    9:45 AM RazzorrMan

All deleted - only noticed them today
    No trees were knowingly harmed in any way during the production and transmission of this message. A rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced however.