Added by Skymouse 30 Mar—I have re-enabled the Private Message system, so you can send and receive PMs again now. More details ...
Hi all, I'd like to make the following remarks.
0. [rather than re-number the other points!] - First of all, thanks to everyone who has so far reported the spammers!
1. The new configuration, which I enacted and announced a few days ago, means that NOBODY can send private messages or reply to existing threads (and a few other things) until they become a VERIFIED USER. The ONLY way for a newly registered member to become a verified user is for me to manually go into that user's account and make it a verified user. Then they will be able to add to existing threads, send private messages, etc.
2. One of the few things a newly registered but as-yet unverified member can do is post a new thread. This is how they get my attention. If they post a message that convinces me they are here for our panty wetting subject and they are not a spammer (or spambot), then I decide to make them a verified member. Otherwise, they cannot spam anybody with private messages, reply to existing threads with spa(which may not be initially noticed or reported), etc.
3. This policy has so far prevented any new spammers from being able to operate here.
4. However, some user accounts that were registered in the days, weeks or months before I made this change may be spammers. Obviously if this is the case, they can still send spam. Each time such a case is reported I ban that user permanently, so these cases will dwindle to zero over time.
5. If you receive a spam in a private message (currently, the most frequently reported spam subjects are phony virus reports and drugs, but no doubt there are porn ones as well), please report it by clicking on the report button. That will cause me to get a notification, and it is then easy for me to ban the spammer forever. (If you see that the user is already banned, or you already reported that user, there's no need to report the user again. Once I have an opportunity to sit in front of my computer to check these things, all users who need to be banned will be so, and if they are already banned (or I get several reports from you about the same spammer) it won't change anything, because I will ban the user when I see the first notification, and after that moment that spam account is banned forever.
6. If a spammer has already sent spams to a bunch of people (maybe multiple times), even when I ban the spammer, those messages that were previously sent will still exist unless you delete them. I do not delete "already sent" messages. Banning the spammer stop that account sending any more. So don't get angry with me because a spam account says "banned" but you've got private messages in your inbox from there. Just delete them and move on.
7. I'm sorry if I can't respond to notices instantly: my work schedule does not permit this, so at best it is a task I do once or twice a day. Just please be aware that it does get done, so when you report a spammer, the sands of time for that spammer are inevitably going to run out within the next 24 hours usually.