Thread: Inactive users deleted

Default Inactive users deleted

I have deleted a number of message board members who had not logged in for at least days AND had not ever posted a message.

If your account has been deleted in this way, you may freely register again, and please post an introductory message as explained here.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Default Re: Inactive users deleted

Sky,

There are still 8 pages of users with zero posts, which is about 20% of all registered users. Not sure your selection criteria took out quite enough - and they are not clear as no number of days is quoted above. To allow for holidays etc, I would suggest a figure of about 90 days (3 months). But well done on the changes, it all looks a lot tidier.
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Default Re: Inactive users deleted

I thought I used 30 days as the cutoff - but I will have a look at the inactivity days of the remaining users (which are visible to me as the administrator) as it seems possible that I entered the filter information incorrectly.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.