Thread: Is alcohol effective in helping you wet?

Default Is alcohol effective in helping you wet?

I was wondering, I've tried to hold until wetting in the past, but I can't do it, because bladders are surprisingly effective at holding on for unreasonable amounts of time. It would become painful and I would pee on purpose because it was unpleasant. Note that I didn't have anyone around to tickle me or anything like that.

Aside from having a partner to tickle you and wrestle with you, what about alcohol? How helpful is that in wetting by yourself or with a partner. Note that I am not talking about drinking an irresponsible amount. What are your experiences?

Default Re: Is alcohol effective in helping you wet?

Didn't ever help me when I made such attempts. I have tried on many occasions to recreate conditions which led to genuine accidental wettings in my youth, and not even alcohol or warm water worked. Evidently, my bladder/sphincter control is too great to create a natural wetting that doesn't hurt so badly that it kills the mood.

It is effective and a factor in my wetting.

I was a childhood bedwetter that wet on and off into my early teens, after which I grew out of it. In my late teens I discovered alcohol and that lead to some genuine wettings again, including New Years Eve 2001/02 (when I was 17) during which I passed out and wet myself on my Mum's sofa (thankfully I was in the house alone after throwing up and getting kicked out the pub around 10.30pm!), passing out and pissing myself on a night bus (aged 1, and pissing my bed on a number of occaisons around this time in my life.

After I had grown out of drunken wetting I started to get frustrated that I could no longer wet myself or my bed 'by accident'.... i.e, even just 'holding it' didn't mean I wet myself, it mean I just held it so long it hurt and I ended up giving in.

However, I have since discoevered a method of drinking and holding that means by the end of any given night I am able to involunatarily wet myself and usually I will wet in my sleep. I have detailed it on wetset a number of times, so please feel free to try the method and see if it works for you.

Aloo

In every real accident (I've had 3), alcohol was the main cause.Ever since, I never drink unless I know I have easy access to a bathroom. Alcohol made me to lose control of my bladder, causing my little firehose to drench my pants.

I don't think alcohol is a significant factor in my case. It's more the volume of liquid consumed than anything else.

Um ... it's certainly effective in making me desperate ...