Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

Default Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

Hi all.

Things have been quiet around here and that is a pity. Well, I felt it would be a good idea to get a discussion going on a plan that I have.

For as long as Wetting Her Panties has existed, I've had requests from panty-wetting fans for us to hold a really major hold-it competition. Now imagine the following:

• At least 6 girls competing together in the contest
    • They all have to hold on for as long as possible. Every one of them.
    • Extensive and varied drinks will be supplied, including alcohol.
    • The contest continues until all of them except for one - the champion - has wet her panties.
    • Prize money is divided between them in proportion with their position in the contest, the champion getting the most. Like the English Premier League.
    • The show might last many hours. Every bit of it will be broadcast live.
    • We'll have multiple HD cameras and a TV-like view of the action.
    • None of the models can leave until ALL of them have had an accident. They have to keep the wet knickers or jeans visible.
    • The viewers will be able to communicate with them, like in any webcam.

The preparations have already been partly implementated.

I will go into more detail once I've heard some of your thoughts and opinions on this.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Default Re: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

It could be a good idea to record everything to be able to sale it as an entire movie afterwards and upload it for members. I don't know how this work but recording all the different angles that you're going to film from is maybe not easy and needs some preparation.

The other thing is that it would be nice if the contestants could wear various clothing. Some of us like jeans, I know there are some others that prefer panties and skirts. If its possible try to please us all (and don't forget jeans :P )

That's one of the great things about this setup - we can have various outfits and styles all there at once.

The show is going to be recorded, though because of the vast amount of footage it could just be final (vision-mixed) version, i.e. not each camera recorded separately, but the same program that is seen live. Having said that, there is always scope for some additional material. You can imagine what the behind the scenes stuff could be like, for instance!
    --
    Skymouse

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Great idea, and also having a download and DVD from the vision-mix afterwards, like the old Giga holding contests. The had different rounds with models in similar clothes each round and different clothes in different rounds, but I like flyttkort's idea better of mixing up clothes in this contest, eg, dress / skirt / jeans / shorts / ? nightie / ? swimming costume. It would be good to mix models good at holding with ones having large bladder capacity too (Nicki springs to mind in the latter category).
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Hmm, a kind of "seeding" system, perhaps?
    --
    Skymouse

To do it more then one time would be cool. Like a real tournament :P

Btw. Is Faye going to be in the competition? Haven't seen anything from her in quite a while.

I think you should get some inspiration from the Giga-tournaments. But there, the models go and shower right after. I like your idea that they stay in their clothes. Picturing a pee soaked jeans that stays on the model. Cool!

I think having to stay in their wet clothes for all to see is a must

If it's popular enough, then it'll happen multiple times. It's possible there could even be a knock-out contest that has rounds and a final - it all depends on how much interest it attracts.

The models haven't yet been selected. Faye would certainly be in the running I'd love to hear people's suggestions for who they'd most like to see.
    --
    Skymouse

Along with Faye, my dream team would be Natalia, Danielle Maye, Tegan Jane, Brittany and Tina Kay, all wearing those delightful snug, smooth-fitting white cotton panties they've worn in so many photosets and videos.

—Bloom
    At my age, a good day is any day I don't have to see a urologist.

Quote Originally Posted by bloom061604 View Post
    Along with Faye, my dream team would be Natalia, Danielle Maye, Tegan Jane, Brittany and Tina Kay, all wearing those delightful snug, smooth-fitting white cotton panties they've worn in so many photosets and videos.

—Bloom

I couldn't agree more, except I want some of the wearing tight light blue jeans.

Some models may end up wetting multiple times before the contest is over. For those who wear jeans or shorts, the zips should be open, so that we can see the wet panties inside.

After the contest is over, why don't we put all these wet panties out for an auction?