Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

Default Re: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

I think the auction could be a very fun way to tie everything up

I'd love to see some further discussion. The technical capabilities for the show are very nearly here now.

Everything's now down to what people would really like to see. I've got the means; I've got the models; let's decide what direction we're going in and make this a spectacle NEVER before seen.

I want this to be something not even seen, in its truly authentic style, even by the Japanese and Giga etc.

But true honest to God ENglish, European and American love of wetting and desperation, that's what this is going to be about.

Please please keep the discussion going. And remember that if I don't post here for a while, I'm still reading and taking note

Cheers,
    Skymouse

Quote Originally Posted by darksage View Post
    Some models may end up wetting multiple times before the contest is over. For those who wear jeans or shorts, the zips should be open, so that we can see the wet panties inside.

After the contest is over, why don't we put all these wet panties out for an auction?
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

I would like to see the models doing some "normal things" during the competition. Not just a lot of girls standing in a row screwing up there legs and posing infront of the camera. I would like to see them having small challenges during the show but it could also be like a few of them painting or playing with something. Just to see how they behave when they are getting more and more desperate.

The girls who have jeans must wear them even after the wetting. Its OK to show the panties but after that the wet jeans should remain on

Will there be a possibility to chat with the models during the competition? Maybe there could be some live challenges that the viewers can some with. Then if one model decide to accept the challenge all other models must follow. Could be quite something :O

Yes, it'll be possible to chat with them during the show. It'll be, in many ways, like a giant webcam.

I like the idea of them having various tasks and challenges. That would make it far more entertaining and interesting.
    --
    Skymouse

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

In a lot of hold-it competition I saw (GIGA, Bound2burst, even some of the old wettingherpanties.com movies), the girls are really "not holding it". Most girls only peed for a few seconds and claimed they cannot hold it. I mean really??? I do hope this one is not like that. I do hope girls will hold out to their bursting point before having an accident. That will add uniqueness to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by darksage View Post
    In a lot of hold-it competition I saw (GIGA, Bound2burst, even some of the old wettingherpanties.com movies), the girls are really "not holding it". Most girls only peed for a few seconds and claimed they cannot hold it. I mean really??? I do hope this one is not like that. I do hope girls will hold out to their bursting point before having an accident. That will add uniqueness to the show.
    That's why I like the idea of prize money that is in proportion to each model's placement in the contest, the winner getting the most, etc.
    --
    Skymouse

Have the plans for this been moved any further forward? I'd love to know.

I think this hold-it contest is the best idea I've ever heard of in the history of the Internet. Like the previous poster, I'm wondering if there has been any progress with it? Also, I have a specific request: Would it be possible to make it clear during the contest exactly how much water (or whatever) the models have drunk/are drinking and over what timeframe? It would then be possible to 'take part' in the contest at home - I'd be fascinated to know how well I'd do against your models.

I asked a question about this last August but there's been no answer and the original post from Skymouse mentioning it was more than a year ago. Has there been any progress with it? Is it going to happen ever? Perverts everywhere want to know (:

I too would like to see an update on this.

Just bumping this back up. April 1st 2015 and still waiting for any news on this or any update or response at all. *sigh*