Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

Default Re: Huge hold-it competition, live cam, multiple models

It would be good to have an update with regard to the latest on this project.

I've been discussing this with some of the models to find out who will be up for it, and to gauge what we need to do to make it work.

So far, it seems feasible, as long as the format is right. It needs to be able to finance itself reliably as a key part of my plan is to have genuine prizes for the models, with the winner getting the most and the others getting proportionately less according to their finishing position. With every single place making a difference I anticipate some real frantic desperation.

There are also some technical things that I'm working on. For a webcast like this, it's going to absolutely need a TV-studio style multi-camera setup. This means some further investment on my part, and this in turn means that we're not looking at just a single show, but a number of shows over which to spread the cost of the investment.

My usual webcam location will be way too small for multiple girls, but I have a very suitable venue that I can use instead.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Maybe sky, you should do a test video with multiple models for multiple hours to see if it will actually work. The condition does not have to be perfect. Just a way for you to see how things can improve in the future. This has never been done by anyone before, so there maybe issues which you are currently not aware of.

Put that video or webcam out to see if it helps you with the sales and the overall business. You will receive feedback from the customers, which helps you to decide if it is worth the effort to continue or not.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the update Skymouse, I'm very pleased to hear that this is progressing. Why not try a dry run (so to speak) in the form of a small contest with two or three models using your normal webcam venue? Just a suggestion.

It's two years since the original post about this by SkyMouse and nearly one whole year since the last comment (by me). I've pretty much lost hope that this might actually happen - but not entirely. Who was it that said: "It's not the despair, I can stand the despair - it's the hope!" PLEASE either go ahead with this or say why it's not going ahead.