Thread: Seriously? Is there an echo in here? Where is everybody?

Default Seriously? Is there an echo in here? Where is everybody?

So, I put up a post yesterday, asking if anyone had a line on what is going on with WHP, as there have been NO video updates for a while now, and I see today that there were quite a few "views" of my post, but no actual replies.

What's going on here? Where is everybody?

Default Re: Seriously? Is there an echo in here? Where is everybody?

I used to be a regular here and it was quite a busy board at one time. Sadly it's gone very quiet - as have a lot of other similar forums. I must plead guilty to not visiting as often as I did - or should - but it's difficult when there aren't many other people around to stimulate discussion.

Once I've got the videos back up to date, I think one of the things to focus on will be getting some life into this forum again, as it would be great to have some lively and fun discussion again.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

I agree, Sky ... are you able to e-mail some of the old regulars and see if they can't be persuaded back?

It's a while since I last checked in but I thought it was time to pay a visit and I'm pleased to see there's been some recent activity here. Let's hope it continues.

...as the warm sound of trickling water pitter-pats in the distance, a shy glance responds, and a new friend is found - or, yea, wassup y'all?
    If you gotta go, then go now...