Thread: Private one-to-one webcams with Natalia

Default Re: Private one-to-one webcams with Natalia

Natalia wil be lucky to get anyone at that ridiculous price. If I wanted to talk to Natalia for an hour, it would cost me 229. I could afford it if I was a professional footballer, but sadly I'm not.
    Jackie's number one fan.

Default Private one-to-one webcams with Natalia

Would you like to have a private one-to-one webcam chat with Natalia? You can chat about panty wetting, desperation, or whatever you and Natalia decide to chat about. You can have one-way or two-way webcam.

A one to one private chat costs $5.99 per minute. There's also a facility for a "group" chat (with more than one chatter) at $4.50.

Please email Natalia at natalia.sproductions@outlook.com to discuss dates and times with Natalia, and she'll be all yours

More models will also be available soon.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Default Re: Private one-to-one webcams with Natalia

Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Natalia wil be lucky to get anyone at that ridiculous price.
    This is currently the price charged by the mainstream webcam networks for people even to have a non-wetting chat with Natalia about the weather. We have the facility and infrastructure for those who wish to cam with Natalia and our other models to do so using our system rather than using a big corporate network. So we're putting it out there. She'll probably welcome contact from people who want to sensibly discuss a chat that is both affordable and ok for her.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.