Thread: Roll Call

Default Roll Call

Who's still an occasional visitor to this site?

Post to reassure us you're still alive, and let's try to inject a little more life into the site, huh?

Default Re: Roll Call

I type, therefore I am! :P
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

I'm still an occasional visitor here although I have to hold my hands up and admit that I'm not here as often as I should be. It would help if the board was busier and more people were inclined to post here. I have fond memories of the days when it was positively buzzing.

Wasn't tomorrow wonderful, or isn't this where we came in?

Was it serendipity to just wander over here, or maybe with the glut(!) of interesting sounds, sights and stories now on the web, could this place again be the go to (!) site for the latest (still warm) finds from the world wide wet web?

BND
    If you gotta go, then go now...

Quote Originally Posted by bordendazed View Post
    Wasn't tomorrow wonderful, or isn't this where we came in?

Was it serendipity to just wander over here, or maybe with the glut(!) of interesting sounds, sights and stories now on the web, could this place again be the go to (!) site for the latest (still warm) finds from the world wide wet web?

BND
    I hope there will come a time when this board revives for no other reason that too many forums and wet sites have died over the years. To be fair I think we have to appreciate tht the nature of the internet is constantly changing and evolving and the days are long gone when forums in general were at the cutting edge of communication and bringing people together. I wish I knew for certain what the future held for sites such as this but, sadly, I don't.

This show's not over until the fat lady pees.

I haven't been on the site for a while due to personal reasons, but I will be returning in the not too distant future.