Thread: Been trying to get a hold of someone at WHP for DAYS about this spelling error

Default Been trying to get a hold of someone at WHP for DAYS about this spelling error

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to communicate with WHP backchannel so as not to embarrass anyone, but no one's responded and I just didn't want this to remain in place - you have a misspelling in the title of Carmel Coxxx's most recent panty-wetting photoset. Have a look please. The title reads, "Look how wet my panteis are" - I'm just trying to help and for your benefit I didn't want that typo remaining in place.

I'm sorry for the public nature of this post, but I emailed WHP support twice about this and messaged Skymouse once and didn't hear anything. I got concerned.

Thank you.

Default Re: Been trying to get a hold of someone at WHP for DAYS about this spelling error

Hi Adam,

I can't say too much on here, but Sky is very busy with family issues and has been for a few months. That also explains the lack of webcams. He has, though, endeavoured to keep delivery of videos and photosets going. I am sure this small typo will get picked up sometime, but it won't really be a priority for him right now.
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)