Thread: Webcams?

Default Webcams?

Has there been any webcams recently? Every time I check the webcam diary it shows "Model to be Announced". I haven't seen any for the past 6 months.

Default Re: Webcams?

It's been over a month with no reply. Is there any info on when the webcams will return?

I was hoping that Sky would reply, but he doesn't seem to track the message board. I don't think the old-style webcams happen any more. You probably have a link to the old diary page like I do. If you go to the home page (http://www.wettingherpanties.com/en/) and click the Webcam link (http://cams.wettingherpanties.com), it now takes you to LiveCamNetwork (http://www.livecamnetwork.com/). I am not sure what happens there, but I assume Sky organised some cams, although I can't find anything related.
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

I am still interested in the status of the webcams and would greatly appreciate any word from Sky.

It has now been close to 7 months since I first made this thread and there has been no response from Sky. There is no longer even a webcam link on the site. There is merely a link to the webcam diary that hasn't been updated in months.

For months the link has just been to a cam site, but you are right, it has now gone. I emailed Sky to ask him about this and didn't receive a reply. The website is now owned by a company in Gibraltar, which is also associated with Wet Set (although Patches says that hasn't been sold), Hightide and Patches Place (after she sold it) and the contact link is to that not Sky. I am not sure if this change of ownership is for legal reasons regarding websites and payments or if Sky and other site owners or former owners are less involved. Sky was still associated with the company that owns the copyright of the images, which is now separate from that owning the website, but I also know there was serious illness in his family and I haven't heard from him since. I hope everything is OK and it would be nice to hear from him and get an update. I may also contact Patches to ask about the company that owns the websites and to see if she knows any more and, if I hear anything from any of the models, ask after Sky.
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)