Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joanne's Latest major wetting

Anonymous Guest

Default Joanne's Latest major wetting

May 9, 2003

Its been about three months since I posed an update to the Joanne Chronicles, a long running (sic) description of my close friend (long lusted over) who often wets her pants, and has since she was a kid, age 7. This is the latest she told me at lunch today. (For those who are newer her and who've not read the archives, Joanne is a woman, about 5'8", blond, very, very pretty, thin and a former jeans model (they liked her ass) when she was in college.)

We had a very quick lunch and both had tea with our Japanese meal. It was difficult getting the check, the waitress gave me the wrong one, and both of us were going to pee before we left (we both had separate meetings back at work), but left without a visit to the toilet.

I said when we got in the car I have to pee and Joanne said she did too, and was definitely going to use the toilet before her meeting. Then, she said: "Oh my God! I've got to tell you about this accident I had about a week ago. Thank God it was at home; had it been at work or anywhere outside I have no idea what I would have done. I absolutely totally wet myself, it was actually funny…

"I was home, doing something, or a list of things and as usual I kept off going to the toilet until I was totally ready to wet my pants; not that I was planning to, but you know that. Anyway, I ran to the toilet and was jumping around trying not to begin wetting myself, undoing my pants when I absolutely couldn't hold it any more and began to pee full force into my panties and jeans. It wasn't like often when I would just have a long spurt and then get in control for a few crucial seconds. I just couldn't stop at all and was crossing my legs and uncrossing my legs as I was wetting my pants, and undoing them. I got them down around my thighs, but was still peeing into them through my panties. It was going all over, I mean all over. The floor was wet, my pants, panties, legs. I actually began laughing…I was alone in the house…it was so absurd how wet everything was."

I asked if her shoes got wet…hey, I love detail.

"No. I was barefoot, but my feet were wet. I wasn't able to stop at all, and pulled down my panties…although they were so wet I don't know why I bothered…and managed to get the last drops…literally…in the toilet. I had quite a clean up job to do. I still find it the funniest time I've every wet my pants."

I told her how wonderfully funny and sexy it sounded, as I drove, my hard on pressing against my pants, imaging her standing in her soaking (yes, by the way, white cotton with lace in the front Italian small bikini) panties, pee spraying all over, her jeans soaked from inside out and outside in….delightful.

I dropped her off, her pants dry…on the way to her meeting. But a great image of her most recent and total accident.

aquavite

Another incredible story ,so funny how Joanne is so realxed about it .Thanks keep them coming !
    Nbear

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Aquavite. I'm glad to hear that Joanne is still keeping her great tradition alive and well. By the way, did she get to a loo before her afternoon meeting on the day you met up - or is that material for another story? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anonymous Guest

Hi

I've not seen or talked to her since then but she probably made it since she wasn't desperate and was 'for sure' going to the toilet first. But I won't find out until I see her next because she rarely emails be about her accidents...she says its odd to put those things in writing and she prefers to tell me in person...I also think/know she likes my reactions and its a way of flirting...which she does so well.

I should also add she told me she's made a point in the last weeks/months of when she's talking with someone and has to pee of excusing herself, no matter what, saying "I have to go to the bathroom....". On the one hand, disappointing since I'm sure its prevented some accidents or dribbling and spurting, but from her point of view, wise.

aqua

Default Re: Joanne's Latest major wetting

All of this is a long time ago now but it would be good to have an update on Joanne's exploits at some time.

I agree ... if you're still around, Aqua?

I like hearing about Joanne

I would love to hear an update on Joanne sometime. I used to love the Joanne Chronicles, although admitting it dates me somewhat as a veteran of the wet scene!

aqua is offline Verified user - welcome

Smile Re: Joanne's Latest major wetting

I've not updated joanne's accidents for a long time. She's certainly continue to have more than her share of accidents, and although we don't see each other as frequently as we used to, I've been lucky enough to witness some of her wettings or their immediately aftermaths. If there's interest in the brief descriptions and pics below, I'll post some more pics and descriptions of some of her others accidents. Some are more recent, some older, some much older.

BUT: I've tried 3 browsers, but can't get the management attachment to show anything but a single color screen, so I can't post pics....can some admin see what the problem is? Thanks. Joanne will have to wait (so to speak), and she usually can't wait very long

Testing image insert Name:  md01301 Abi Titmuss on toilet - Arena - 2005-04 768x1024.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  156.6 KB
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Not sure what the problem was Aqua, the facility is evidently working fine. It may have been because you had re-registered as a new user and could not add images until verified, which you now seem to have been, so please try again. If not that, then it is probably a setting in your browsers or on your computer. Uploading images needs script to be enabled as it is script that shows the buttons you need in the po-up window. Or you may have blocked pop-ups. Or some other of your security software doesn't like wetting images!
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)