Thread: Women peeing while dressed up in short skirted business suit

Anonymous Guest

Default Women peeing while dressed up in short skirted business suit

Surfing through the pee search engine I came across a teriffic site for free pics of women pissing. It is called project pee www.projectpee.com When you get to the home page look under "case files". Thumbnails # 258,259,261,263-265,267,268,& 273 have some excellent photos of good looking women all dressed up in short skirted business suits just bursting for a piss. The pix show them walking to find a place to piss outdoors and then squatting down and pissing. Really good photos. Check it out

Thanx Peeguy, these pics are really good !!!

Nice. Some new pics. and no pop-ups!

Thanks

Anonymous Guest

Those very pictures are something else. I recently became a member of Project Pee and downloaded the movies of these dressed up women really desperate to piss. The movies are great although they take an average of 1 hour and 15 minutes each to download. Well worth it. Both Lee and Cassandra can piss way out in front of themselves, probably due to the pressure within their bladders!

yep, i checked out these pics too and loved those sweet, pretty girls pics, they were lovely.where can wesee more of the same?

Anonymous Guest

Wow! What a site. After seeing the pictures of these women peeing desperately, I just had to join to download the videos. I love to see and hear women piss violently when they are about to burst as I have been in that situaion many times due to my liquids intake and small bladder. The videos of Lee ( very good looking and sexy woman all dressed in business suits) and Cassandra ( also good looking and very tall dressed in a business suit and tight camouflage pants) squatting down and pissing out very hard and far streams are outrageous. I have masturbated to them several times while I have a full bladder. While I find it so hard to hold it in when I have to pee so bad, the relief when I do go almost gives me an orgasm. Does this happen to other women as well?

Yep...I checked out a few of the casefiles...couldn't help myself...had to sign up.

DAMN

Anonymous Guest

Peeguy: I checked out the project pee website and took out a membership. There is another website I just found that have the girls usually dressed up in short skirts,high heels or boots, and always pissing outdoors hiding in doorways, alleys, phone booths, beside cars, etc. A lot of times they are standing up while pissing. Some of these chicks can actually shoot out their streams further than a guy can! The website is www.sneakypee.com In particular look for Jesse-very foxy looking, usually desperate, pisses pretty hard, and sometimes leaves a large puddle. Tiffany does the same but loves to stand up and go. Also look for Pandora. She pisses very hard, is usually desperate, can spray her piss out a long way while squatting or standing, and leaves a huge puddle. I don't think guys can hold that much. After I joined I have full access to all the photos plus there are videos that go with the pictures. Both download within seconds if you have a cable modem like I do. On a scale of 1 to 10 , this is a definite 10.

Anonymous Guest

What a fantastic site. I love to watch other women when they are desperate to piss. Just taking the free tour on this site convinced me to join immediately. The videos download so quickly as I have the Optimum On Line cable internet provider. Some of these women can piss out so much liquid I am flabberghasted. Wish I could hold that much sometimes when I get caught short. My favorite video is for the Tiffany # 144 series.
    She comes running toward the house holding her hand over her pussy and tries to open the door. Her legs are crossed and you see her starting to piss through her panties and down her leg. She then says " shit ", squats down on the stoop, pulls her panties aside and immediately begins pissing very hard off of the stoop. The piss sprays out several feet off the stoop and she must piss for at least 20 to 25 seconds.When she is finished she stands up, pulls her wet panties back over her pussy, straightens her skirt out, and goes into the house.This same exact scene has happened to me a few times (the Keyhole Syndrome posted on this board) both unintentionally and intentionally (have pissed right in front of my girlfriends and some of my dates to see their reactions). I also love to see how many of the women stand up and piss out a jet stream several feet in front of them. My favorite girl to watch is Jesse. She is a real looker and usually dresses up in a short skirt and boots. She finds inlets, corners, and other daring places to piss and is usually desperate.She usually squats down, leaves a medium size puddle, and can piss pretty hard. She is always looking around to see if she is going to get caught. She takes the sneaky piss, hence the website title " Sneakypee ". I have printed pictures of her from the picture gallery and masturbated to her. I would love to be there when she takes some of these desperate pisses and would love to show off in front of her by pissing right in front of her with a bursting bladder. There is so much variety of girls pissing standing up, squatting down, and pissing in bus stops, parking lots, and public places this website must be accessed for you piss fans. Also, the girls are dressed, not nude, which I find a real turn on as I have on occasion pissed outside during times when I couldn't hold it in and times where I held my bladder to the bursting point so I could piss in front of females and males. I love to piss and watch other women piss when desperate.

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who has access to the Sneakypee website has to check out the new photos and video of Wendy - #200. She is all dressed up in a short skirt, black boots, and a beige coat. She comes walking around the corner real fast and heads down an alleyway holding herself and quickly runs behind a little bush. Squatting down she lets out a very loud, hissing piss, with lots of pressure and volume and a sigh of relief. This is one of their best videos as it contains desperation, lots of piss volume, and loud hissing sounds of an attractive woman of about 30 all dressed up and bursting to piss. Don't miss this one.