Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Men out there like to literally piss in their pants

Anonymous Guest

Default How Many Men out there like to literally piss in their pants

Me too, been wetting for pleasure nearly all my life (I'm 42 now). I work in agriculture, spend a lot of time working outdoors, alone, a good situation for a wetter. I'm pretty much a daily wetter, and really enjoy the challange and naughtiness of wetting in public where others can see.
    J

I do! I love it! Sometimes I get these mad desires to piss myself over and over again. In fact today is one of those days. I've drank a lot of coffee and some beer (go Big Rock!) and I like to get desperate and then let a little go. I like to grab myself and play with myself through my wet clothes. I like to squeeze my crotch and feel the pee drip between my fingers. I LOVE IT! Gets me so hot. I surf and read stories and look at pictures or watch movies and pee slowly for hours.

Mainly I love female desperation and accidents but sometimes I just HAVE to pee myself as well.

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Karen , I'm from Belgium ( sorry for my English)
    and every day i'm wetting my pants.Mostly in the
    morning my underwear. I'm wearing always white
    briefs or thongs ( my wife and i are collecting
    thongs )mostly cottons , 'cos these are holding
    beter my pissing waterfall's. Sometimes among
    the street wetting my jeans why not. It's giving
    me a sexual push, it's fantastic.
    I think it will never stops.
    Striengske

Anonymous Guest

I do. Is that good or bad? How many girls piss themselves for sexual pleasure. Thats what the Guys want to know?

Anonymous Guest

i live on a ranch in the dakota's, so there is not a lot of other people around. wich is really nice in the summer, when its hot outside i can work in the shop till midnight or later. i normally drink a lot of water or tea and try to hold it as long as possible. but sooner or later, I start to leak a little bit at a time , occaisonally checking the mirror to see the progress of the wettness running down my legs. or ill sit a vinly foldy chair, that doesnt let the pee leak through but were i just sit in a big puddle. not quite sure why it turns me on, so i just go with it. wifes not sure about it either, but doesent complain

Stanley Guest

Hi,

At home I sometimes wet for pleasure, but I've done it so much it's gotten a bit routine.

Normally, I've been really careful about outdoor wetting, peeing very little, peeing light weight diapers, or peeing under cover of rain or wading.

The last three weeks some posts here have inspired me. A week ago I set out for a 1:30 AM walk with a very full bladder and no diaper. When I started wetting, I got onto a trail to avoid car lights shining on me.

After a few blocks I crossed over to a park and ride lot. In the lot I purposely peed hard for a few seconds. My black pants got obviously shiny. You couldn’t miss it. But in about 4 minutes I couldn’t tell at all under the brightest light in the lot. It was great!

Friday evening I got massively watered up, put on diapers, and walked to a lakeside park. It’s right next to a condo. When I had to go pretty bad I walked out a pier. I stood there enjoying the view for a while. When I got a strong signal to hurry, I let all my inhibitions go and danced around holding my self. Walking back I let myself stop, dance in a circle, and hold myself with each strong urge.

Back on land I acted like I thought a city water pump house was the restrooms. I keep walking around it and trying doors until my bladder had leaked a good amount. Then I noticed the real restrooms and dashed in. I peed, trash canned the diaper, washed, and headed for a dance club.

I downed a couple of O’douls while taking in the scene and waiting for my bladder to refill. A table’s shadow covered my lap. I wanted to wait until I leaked again and just soak through before using the restroom. (“Did that guy piss himself? Nah. He must have spilled his drink.) Oh sh**! I’d almost started leaking again when a friend came in and joined me. I did not want someone I knew up close. I told him I had to pee and used the restroom after which he commenced a dull technical conversation.

Well something to plan again.

Stanley

Anonymous Guest

HI Karen.
    Yes, Add me to that list as well. I discovered this by accident...somewhat. I have a weaker bladder and found had periodic accidents. I remember that I was dating this one girl at the time and I started to wee in my pants in the car in front of her. I just couldn't hold it. She asked me to just relax and let it fully go and I did. IT was a turn on. She got so turned on watching me that she came just watching. So she said. WE got back to her place and she asked if I had to still go. I did. So did she. She wet herself in front of me and I was so turned on that I came in my pants. We both finished peeing our pants whilst making out and we both came. It was also at that time that i first witnesses a woman ejaculate..So it was an entire new world for me. THe relationship didn't last but we both had a blast while it did. I discovered 2 things though this:
    1. I got turned on by both wetting myself and watching my girlfriend wet herself.
    2. More importantly, that others are like me and I'm not a freak....It made me more comfortable in this..

I pee my pants (and bed) for pleasure too, but I wouldnt really call it sexual pleasure, just pleasure and relaxation. The sexual part is when I see or think about an attractive woman peeing her pants (or diaper or bed). [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 02 September 2003: Message edited by: Warm Lemonade ]</p>

Anonymous Guest

I too pee my pants both for sexual pleasure and sometimes just for the pleasure of it. My guy is not into watersports unfortunately but I do simetimes squirt a little pee when we have sex. If I want to let go completely I use a vibrator, sit on it and writtle aroung till I have as much pressure of my G-spot as I can stand then let my pee go as I bring myself to orgasm. Its a real release and I feel really relaxed afterwards. I love to pee my bed but generally that's for pure pleasure. My real fantasy is to have my guy in bed with me make love, pee and have him pee, preferably inside me.

Mylilweb Guest

Yep that is me too. I like wetting my pants. I do it pretty often and have been known to do it in public too.
    Standing in line for a potable toilet at a festival, walking to my car at Busch Gardens Wiliamsburg, etc.
    And I often sit on the swing in back and wet myself then just wear my shorts for awhile. I like being wet it feels sexy and turns me on.
    Some of you have mentioned men wetting in womens panties. Oh yes I love doing that too. Actually more that in my own. I have several pairs just for that purpose. I wear them under shorts or pants for wetting fun.

As a few may know I also like diapers. Both disposable and cloth ones. And tonight I put on a pair of silky panties then two thick cloth diapers.
    I am wet already and, ummm I am wetting again now.
    Anyone care to guess who is going to sleep in wet diapers and panties tonight? I should be very very soaked by morning.
    G.
    Hugs and puddles [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]