Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panty crotch

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

I don't know if this is the reason but I have always assumed this. We women have natural discharges from out vaginas. Its all part of the cleaning mechanism that protects and keeps the vaginal tissues healthy. The discharge starts around puberty and continues throughout our fertile lives. When a woman reaches menopause this all tends to stop and the result can be vaginal dryness, painful intercourse etc. unless she uses some kind of supplement like vaginal eostrogens or HRT.

With all this going on in out panties we need something absorbant close to us. A single layer of material would mean permanently wet panties (and not from pee) which for some of us is uncomefortable.

Anyway when I pee my panties the double layer adds to the pleasure by holding the pee there for a few seconds before it bursts through the fabric. I wouldn't want to foregoe the pleasure of feeling my pee pool aroung my pussy lips when I piss my pants.

Default Panty crotch

What a description, Cat! That last paragraph in your post gave me an erection that will last the rest of the day!

--Bloom

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

To <the cat>

I often wear multiple pairs of panties to get the same effect.

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

Hello,
    Does anyone know the reason why the panty crotch
    is double layered?? I'm wondering..

Stanley Guest

Default Panty crotch

Peeing Tom,

In days gone by menís underpants had the same arrangement around the penis area. Various men have an inability to shake out the last 2 drops until the drops work their way out during walking, release a couple drops of (non-pee) fluid when aroused, and/or have a slight urethra discharge during infections. Mostly the extra padding just feels good when wearing course-fabric pants. Hope the double layer comes back in style.

Stanley

Default Panty crotch

The reason that the double layer for men went out of favour is for health, in that the testes produce more and healthier sperm when cool, and there is apparently a connection between too-tight thick underpants and testicular cancer.

For the same sort of reason, there was a brief experiment by some manufacturers of women's underwear to make single layer panties with no second layer in the crotch. They looked great (I had two girlfriends who wore them) but they did get quite damp sometimes. Being a single layer, though, they dried as fast as they got wet, and they always had a wet spot, which I loved. A lot of women don't like this, even though if they didn't wear panties at all, they would be even wetter. I think it must be a conditioned thing - women who have worn double layer panties all their lives don't like being wet. It was probably some woman that didn't like being wet that invented the things!! More than likely because fashions changed and wet spots would show in pants or something.

You can still get single layer panties these days, but the major manufacturers don't seem to make them any more - only "boutique" manufacturers, and of course, they cost the earth... But I think they are worth it, and are nicer for the girl to wear if she can get used to having that wet spot in them all the time.

Lloyd.

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

I seem to remember that there is a US government standard of some type that REQUIRES a layer of cotton in the crotch of synthetic cloth panties for health reasons. Anyone confirm this?

Default Panty crotch

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by &lt;sheluvs2Bwet>:
    To &lt;the cat>

I often wear multiple pairs of panties to get the same effect.
    <hr></blockquote>

I also wear mulitiple pairs of full cut nylon briefs and slip to allow me to hold more pee before it "leaks". Also I enjoy the sexy feelinmg of wet nylon layers rubbing against each other. What do you think?

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

To Julie...
    For sexual pleasure (playing) it's always in nylon (satin) panties.

But I also enjoy the warmth that multiple cotton panties provide. Today is an ideal day for me for I'm all alone and don't hafta be too careful. I've been in 4 pairs of cotton panties since 1pm (it's 4:30 now) and haven't left my seat here in fron tof my screen and continue to 'leak" into them. Right now it's the pleasure of the warmth that's turning me on. Later I'll change and enjoy a different type of "pleasure".

Anonymous Guest

Default Panty crotch

so do i