Thread: Pissing in girls tight nylon panties

Anonymous Guest

Default Pissing in girls tight nylon panties

Hi, I'm John.
    I love wearing girls tight nylon panties, fishnet stockings and garter belts. I've been doing it for years. And one of my favorite past times is to piss in my tight panties while I play with myself, feels so sexy. I also love to wear tight sexy girdles, and to do panty pissing while I'm out in public. It really gets me hot and horny having to walk through a store with a nice wet spot in my tight jeans. And I always make sure that the jeans that I wear show and an outline of the sexy undergarments that I have on.
    I just love to look at myself in the mirror and see the outline of a pair of tight panties and a garter belt through my jeans. And you can bet that I'm pissing a storm in my panties right now.

Good for you. Strange thing is that I get more out of wetting wearing revolting things like shorts but cligier called Trunks that I haven't worn in life since I was 14. I never kknow why men's briefs have to be made of thicker & coarser material than women's, since they're just about the same except for ball-space. I assume it's either because they are such delicate little creatures or we are so big and tough that we need thicker fabric [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anonymous Guest

When's the last time you got laid?

Anonymous Guest

Last time I got laid? It's been a while.
    But I like girls and love sex with them, but to be honest I also love to suck a nice cock.
    Right now I'm running low on the girls underwear that I like to wear and I'm looking to buy some: panties, stockings, garter belts and girdles. Are you interested in selling any?

Larry Lamb Guest

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Val le Blancq:
    I assume it's either because they are such delicate little creatures or we are so big and tough that we need thicker fabric [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Or perhaps just the way the designers and shops design them, you know appeal to media stereotypes?

When WAS the last time you got laid? I think you were who Lisa was aiming that comment at!!

Too damn long: Bernie wasn't keen on much that the priest would have disapproved of (though I don't think she fancied kids) (Irish joke). Why? Does my preference for comfortable underwear or giving half of it to an ex have some strange relevence here? As two posts up noted: chain store briefs depend on some imagined stereotype of the kind I quoted. I'll consider the expensive sheer nylon "exclusive gents' outfitters" type after I've found somebody to make it worth my while [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]