Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls in school bursting - did your mates get turned on too?

Anonymous Guest

Default Girls in school bursting - did your mates get turned on too?

I'm English and went to a mixed secondary school - long enough ago for us all to wear school uniform, which was nice

Very occasionally at school you would see a girl obviously desperately needing a wee, maybe in the classroom or (on a couple of occasions) in the coach on a school trip. Of course I would get rock hard and would be wildly turned on if this happened, but I used to wonder if it was just me or if lots of boys got turned on to a greater or lesser extent when they knew some girl was dying to wee and couldn't go to the toilets.

Once I was on a school trip and was sitting beside a mate on the coach. We became aware that a girl two seats ahead of us and across the aisle (so we had a good view) was needing a wee very badly, and by the time we reached our destination she was absolutely bursting and desperate. I couldn't help noticing that my mate was excited too and had a visible bulge in his trousers, but on other occasions when I saw a girl in that predicament the boys I was with didn't seem excited particularly, and just tended to snigger at the poor girl's plight.

Anyone remember what other boys' reactions were on similar occasions?

Anonymous Guest

Default GIRLS NEEDING A WEE, BOYS BONERS

OH YES ,I REMEMBER IT WELL LIKE YESTERDAY, IN THISGEOGRAPHY CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL ONE AFTERNOON A GIRL NEEDINGTO PEE REAL BAD.THING WAS, THETEACHER AN OLDER GUY ABOUT 60 OR MORE AND WORE COKE BOTTLE LENS GLASSES AND COULDNT SEE MORE THAN 10 FEET OUT FRONT.

THIS GIRL NEEDED A PEE SO BAD, SO "BETTY LOU" WAVED HER HAND AND STOMPED HER FOOT AND GOT HIS ATTENTION. HE WAS SAYING
    "NO "BEFORE EVEN HEARING THE QUESTION. SHE WAS SQUIRMING AND TWISTING IN HER SEAT NEAR ME AND OTHER BOYS, LEGS TIGHT, THEN APART THEN SITTING SIDEWAYS AND THEN ON THE END OF THE SEAT. SHE WAS IN A BAD WAY. I KNOW I HAD A BONER WATCHING HER AND BILLY, RIGHT BY ME HAD A LUMP IN HIS PANTS AS EDDIE ON SEAT OVER, COULDNT MISS IT.

CLASS WAS ALMOST OVER AND SHE ACTUALLYHAD HER HAND UP HER DRESS TO HER PEE HOLE OR CROTCH HOLDING ON. THE OTHER GIRLS AROUND HER SAID, " JUST GET UP AND GO, GO, NEVER MIND HIM".
    BETTY HELD ON SWEATING AND BENDING OVER HER DESK HOLDING ON. FINALLY THE BELL RANG, SHE JUMPED UP FIRST AND RAN TO THE DOOR. ON THE BACK OF HER DRESS WAS A BIG ROUND WET SPOT WHERE SHE HAD LEAKED PEE INTO HER PANTIES AND THRU THE DRESS.
    SHE MADE IT TO THE DOOR AND THE GIRLS ROOM BEING ABOUT 25 FEET FROM THE CLASSROOM MADE A BEELINE FOR IT. ON THE FLOOR IN THE HALL WE NOTICED A LITTLE TRAIL OF TRICKLED WATER APPARENTLY WHERE SHE DRIBBLED ONTHE WAY.

THAT WASNT THE ONLY ONE GIRL THAT NEEDED A PEE THAT MADE ME HARD, ANOTHER ONE IN THE 5TH GRADE HAD ME ROCK HARD, BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

I ALSO THINK A BOY OR TWO SITTING NEAR BETTY HADDA GO PEE BAD TOO JUST BY SUGGESTION OR SOMETHING AS THEY WERE HARD BUT TAPPING THEIR FEET AND SQUEEZING LEGS AND ALL THAT.

SO THERE YOU ARE, I SAW FIRSTHAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING

MICHEL

Fritz the Voyeur Guest

Default Early memory

I too have often wondered if others around me felt the same arousal when faced with a desperate girl. This was the same at school, which was a paradise for seeing this sort of thing. I have many memories of this but I can't recall ever having evidence that my friends at school found it interesting at all. However,another friend from a different school was like me and shared my fetish. I didn't know this until one evening we were playing together with his sister.
    We were about 12 at the time I think and building a tree house in the woods behind my house with Julia. She was a year younger than us but always loved to be allowed to come with us. This particualar evening Julia was obviously bursting to pee, unable to keep still, doing a pee dance and holding herself when she though we were not looking. I was, of course! Barry had noticed too, and whispered to me that his sister was busting to piss, as if I had not realised for myself. This went on for about half an hour, during which we persuaded Julia to climb up into the newly-built treehouse so we could pass her the branches needed for the roof. I helped her up and was rewarded with a clear view up her dress, seeing her white knicks. After another few minutes Julia could wait no longer and overcame her shyness, saying something like 'I've got to come down and go home. I'm bursting to spend a penny!' Barry thought this was funny and said 'she'll piss herself before she gets half way!' It was a long walk back, I knew. Anyway, the treehouse was high up and Julia was frightened to climb down on her own and she sat with her legs swinging over the edge and pleaded with us to help. Barry teased her and said no and she stood and pressed her hand to her crotch and danced around. She was frantic to pee and I was loving it. Despite this I felt sorry for her - I liked Julia a lot - and I went to help. I of course got to see her knickers again and this time there was a distinct wet spot between her legs, only small, but visible all the same. When she was at ground level she hurried off home as fast as possible leaving us alone. Barry then grabbed his dick, through his shorts and admitted that he too was about to piss himself. I had seen him like this often and seen him wet the leg of his shorts once as he began to pee before getting his dick out. We both used to leave it late before going, I remember. (I was incredible shy about letting anyone know when I needed a pee). He had a pee and then went on to tell me about Julia wetting herself on many occasions, which was sheer delight for me. Barry realised this and told me he regularly had a wank when thinking about his sister needing to pee and asked if I was turned on by this too. I think the term was getting 'on the bone' in those days. I was on the bone all right and we had a good laugh about it.
    After this we often played 'hold it' together, drinking lots and trying to wait as long as we could, often in the treehouse, which was fun and even if I am strictly hetero now, somewhat arousing at the time. I am almost ashamed to recount that we even, once or twice, dressed in julia's clothes when everyone was out, and made ourselves desperate, pretending to be her. The fact that Barry looked like his sister made it more realistic. I wonder how many boys go through a stage like this?

Well, I hope that was of interest.
    Peace, Fritz.

Anonymous Guest

I am almost ashamed to recount that we even, once or twice, dressed in julia's clothes when everyone was out, and made ourselves desperate, pretending to be her. The fact that Barry looked like his sister made it more realistic. I wonder how many boys go through a stage like this?
    Ohh! Thank goodness you did it too! I thought I was the only boy who'd ever done it! I only did it on my own, unfortunately, but when I was 12 or 13 I would wait and wait until I was absolutely bursting then wrap a towel round my middle (pretending it was a short skirt) and pretend to be either a girl in class frantic to wee and forbidden to be excused, or a lady in a public toilet who didn't have a penny to get in. As I wriggled and jiggled I would whisper to myself the kind of panicky, distressed things I thought the girl or woman would be saying/thinking to herself. Then, when I was so desperate I couldn't hold a second longer, I would unwrap the towel, sit on the toilet with my legs crossed and my cock and balls beneath them, and wank to the most incredible climax - this position making me feel just like a desperate girl who was crossing her legs and peeing herself!

Other times (I suppose like any boy of 12 or 13 when he first gets pubic hair) I would tuck my cock and balls between my legs so that my pubic hair looked like a girl's pussy, and look at myself in the mirror wriggling and squirming and frantically rubbing my "pussy", pretending to be nearly weeing myself while someone else was occupying the loo.

If I'd had access to a girl's school uniform or something, I'm certain I would have dressed up like you did. Oh to have been mates with you and Barry! I might have had much less to worry about as I was growing up!

Anonymous Guest

When I was about 11. Had a lovely friend at school called Julie. Sometimes I would go to her house with her after school. We were in her bedroom and decided to swap clothes (my idea I think). I removed my school trousers and she took off her dress, her dress was very short (they were in those days) , my trousers were too short for her and we were both laughing. Then I put on a pair of her navy blue school knicks I found in her room, she didn't think this was quite so funny. Then her Mum came up the stairs with the hoover, we hid in the wardrobe but I panicked and we got caught, I was in terrible trouble now. We were made to change our clothes back and I was sent homeops:

But what I did notice when I put my trousers back on was they were a bit wet, Julie must have wet her knickers. Sadly she didn't speak to me again which did upset me.

on an uninhabited island, many miles away.

Well now. Tucking your dick and balls between your legs in order to pretend to look like a girl. I remember doing this in my early teens, and I found that if I did it right, I could get a little crease in my crotch as well, to heighten the realism. I used to get tremendous erections, mainly because my willy was so tightly jammed between my legs that any increase in its size stretched my foreskin back as far as it would go. I also tried to pee like this, but usually couldn't because I was so hard.

I'm glad I wasn't alone.

Happy Days.

Sure as hell you weren't alone.

There's another one here.

Still like to do it, truth to tell. And now I'm married, to somebody not TOO dissimilar in size, I have ready access to the female clothes that I lacked as a teenager. (Y-fronts turned back to front did a PASSABLE imitation of girls' knickers - but the real things are MUCH better!)

Anonymous Guest

Crazyhorse, Indigo, Dave, etc - me too! Oh yes, and I know that little crease you mentioned, Crazyhorse, and how realistic it looked

I still do it - last weekend, in fact, when I was alone, I put on a pair of girls' knickers and acted out a fave fantasy of a frantic girl stuck in a broken-down train with no-one allowed to get off )

When I was 13 a gorgeous schoolgirl of 16 lived down the road from me. She had no way of guessing how often I'd acted out some fantasy of her desperate and panicking for the toilet and for some reason prevented from going!

Anonymous Guest

An interesting topic!

I can't claim to have done all of the things mentioned so far, but I laughed when I heard about the towel around the waste - I definately did that a couple of times! I also had a few experiences with a male friend of mine, something involving squeezing our dicks, (our own or each others - I'm not sure), while in our underwear, but I was quite young (<10) so I can't remember the details. I can't even remember whether it involved desperation or not. I know I used to hold it in quite a lot when I was young though.

I was a bit surprised to hear about the friend in the first post - who got turned on when his sister needed to go. I can't imagine that myself. My sister's friends on the other hand...

Anonymous Guest

That should have been 'waist' - not waste.

I forgot to mention that I remember a couple of guys trying to stop girls from going to the toilet when they were desperate, but then these guys happened to be dick heads, so it may not have been because they enjoyed the desperation. I am curious as to how widespread this fetish of ours is spread - but I can't imagine how we'd find out for sure.