Thread: "New" pants wetting in movie

Default "New" pants wetting in movie

I say "new" because the movie is quite old - Pirahna II - and with some interesting early performances of some later well-known actors in what has to be classified as a border-line B-movie:

Two teenagers are in a dingy lost out at sea but spot a boat and are rowing toward it. They see a helicopter piloted by the guy's father, and stand up and wave. Initially, there is no indication of wetting by the girl, even though her faded blue jean cutoffs are clearly seen, but suddenly there is a view of the two of them standing and the girl's cutoffs are drenched in the typical half-moon, and it's only just happened, because you can see the pee glistening on her right leg. It's totally unmistakable and I guess the only reason it's not on this list already is that the movie is pretty B-grade, although it has a few early performances by later greats like Lance Hendrikson, for instance. The girl is a total unknown. The father jumps from the helicopter which crashes into the sea and pilots the boat over to the dingy and hauls them aboard. The girl's cutoffs are now dry, and I guess that means it wasn't part of the plot. There is also no sign of their having been wet, and drying, so it's probable that the scene in the boat was done after the other scenes.

Perhaps the wetting was meant to be part of the plot, if the idea was that she had either peed her pants in excitement or from having been out at sea and without bathroom facilities. Either works. And I would say that the wetting was real, and perhaps the reason that the scene was filmed after the others was so that the actress could become desperate enough to pee her pants. Whatever the reason, it doesn't hold water, pardon the pun, as the wet pants are suddenly dry again only minutes later.

A very obvious and clear wetting, if not exactly plot-consistent!! I have thought also that it may have been a genuine accident on the part of the young actress. Clearly the dingy scene was shot after the others on the water, and it may have been that she was simply bursting and with no place to go, had to hang on and couldn't. But the wetting does sort of fit with the plot a little - even if it was a complete accident, the director may have chosen to leave it in because of this.

In an aside, I have been hunting for this scene since I first saw it years ago, but had forgotten the movie it was in. I thought it might have been one of those death ship movies, because all I could remember was the guy and girl in the boat. Now I know where it really comes from, and I have to say I'm unimpressed, although to see a real and obvious wetting in a mainstream movie (albeit B-grade) was pretty interesting!

Anonymous Guest

oh wow thats another one i missed . as it was on tv not that long ago .
    i will now keep a eye out for it. if they repeat it again next year.
    or rent it just in case that part is cut out for a tv ad.
    [ bb4 was the other one i missed]

thank you for the sighting.
    she may have ended up weting her shorts . if they had to reshoot the same seen over and they was out in the boat more than a hr.
    and her last restroom trip had been 1 hr. or more before they started shooting that part of the movie.

i rember one guy saying that in one movie he did .that as he had been wet [ was to be dead in a pool] for hr's that as he layed face down in the water he let go thinking no one would know. but it showed up when they checked how it looked in the daily's. ops: so they had to reshoot that hole part over again.

Anonymous Guest

once on the Johnny Carson show the actor Ray Milland admitted to a desperation that was relieved only by the fact that he was scripted to leap into a tropical pool where he said he finally let go. His costar was Dorothy Lamour and Ray during this discourse said to the TV audience something to the effect: "Dorothy if the water in that pool felt warm now you know why."

Accidents will happen anywhere and anytime.

luvnoir

Anonymous Guest

Default capture?

Lloyd, do you have this on tape or DVD? Can you make a capture and sent it to Dice?

Still trying to figure out how to do that, Wet Celeb Spotter. I have a TV card with video capture capability, but haven't worked out how to do it yet.... This is not by any means a difficult movie to come by, by the way - I just bought it in a music store. It's worth getting for the rest of the movie although it's not particularly good, but it has some interesting early performances of some reasonable actors.

Lloyd.

Dice Guest

Someone (thanks to them) emailed me to alert me of this find and thread. I think I have a friend with Piranah 2 (we are B movie fanatics, haha) so it shouldn't be hard for me to track down. I only capture scenes I think are legitimate though, lots of us see something someone else doesn't, so it is not meant in disrespect to anyone who has found a scene that I disagree with (although I will put ones up that I am 50/50 with). Just as an example is a scene like Big Trouble in Little China with Kim Cattral, to me clearly she is wet due to being in the wet sewer, her whole body is wet even from falling in the water, yet some seem to think that is a fear wetting scene, which I don't, so I would never capture that, on a personal basis.

But, in this case I have yet to see Piranah 2 properly (I have seen the movie before, but not with pin point precision), so there could well be a genuine pee scene in it I will try and keep in touch and let you know what I find. Thanks Lloyd for bringing this to our attention, I am always interested in possible new female mainstream pee scenes.

Hi, Dice. Just to make sure you understand as in my initial post, you don't actually see the wetting - just the obvious half-moon of a recent one, plus some shiny wetness on her leg. This won't go down in the annals of history as a great wetting scene, but a clear case of wet pants which were at least left in the movie and at best were meant to be there for some reason. Again, not a wetting scene, but a wet pants scene. It's quite obvious, by the way, near the end of the movie, probably about 10-15 minutes in from the end.

Lloyd.