Thread: Do female tennis players sometimes wet their panties

Default Do female tennis players sometimes wet their panties

Do female tennis players sometimes wet their panties during a tennis match. I have seen a few pictures of tennis players peeing and with wet panties.

GregSmith85, the simple answer is "yes". The more complicated answers of who, how much, when, etc, is up for conjecture. Even the obvious wettings are doubted by some, while others see wettings in every shadow, but Nappy's not on this board, to my knowledge... (that's an in joke, sorry if you don't get it...)

Anyway, as I said, there are those tennis players who have occasionally wet their pants on the court, usually because they've been hydrating and have had all the allotted bathroom breaks, and forced to either pee or hold it, the latter possibly causing detriment to their game.

Lloyd.

Tori Guest

I did it once in high school on total accident. I was on the tennis team for one year and was at a match. It was quite hot that day and I put down 3 20 ounce Aquafinas. I didn't even have any warning. I had to take a real dive to hit the ball and the moment my legs spread, it just rushed out and onto the court. And let me tell you I wasn't into public wetting at that time and was totally embarrassed ops:

Some time ago there was quite a lively debate here as to whether Anna K had wet whilst playing tennis or not. Nailing my colours to the mast I put forward the theory that it was very possibly true but impossible to prove (or disprove) conclusively.

Default Re: Do female tennis players sometimes wet their panties

Quote Originally Posted by GregSmith85
    Do female tennis players sometimes wet their panties during a tennis match. I have seen a few pictures of tennis players peeing and with wet panties.
    Yes!

Holly x

Grant Guest

Default Sexy wet Anna

I've seen various pictures of the lovely Anna Kournikova during tennis matches with wet patches around her crotch, and they seem to be too big to be just sweat. I'm guessing she peed due to all the physical activity on the tennis court. I'm sure she just accepted this as part of her game.

Now that she has retired from the game, perhaps Anna will have time to appear on a webcam show? Give her a call, Skymouse!

Grant. :P

hahaha very cool idea grant

I'm guessing that Sky just might have to hike up the fees to fund that though...

Boris.
    (This came to you from Boris)

Default One photo or webcam shoot...that'll be 500 grand...LOL

Anna K's more seductive moments are costing the filmers 500 K each at least...Hey Sky...you got an extra half mil lying around...?

Didn't think so.
    They can't keep me away...

Default Anna K

Story is that a couple of times Anna's asked for a toilet break during a match but been refused because she's delaying the game too much.