Thread: Do you cry?

Default Do you cry?

If you wet yourself in public do you cry or you just don't care what other people think about that?
    andrija_fem_des@yahoo.com. Female desperation rocks my world

Default Re: Do you cry?

certainly i would cry,but only for one minute,after that i become turned on and begin playing with myself through my wet panties and eventually complete pissing down my legs

I have known several females who accidently wet themselves in public. They didn't cry and they didn't play with themselves when I was watching. They were very brave about their situation.

I have also known several males who have wet themselves in public, some of whom did indeed cry. Even if they didn't cry they weren't very brave about their situation. I can't say the same about playing with themselves.

You should hear some of the reasons guys give for wetting their pants in public.

Maybe later.

Leaker

Unhappy Re: Do you cry?

When I had an accident in a car filled with girls, I covered my crotch with my hands, and I kept apologizing. My voice began to crack and I started to cry. I was too embarrassed to be brave about it.

I'd love to hear the full version of this story, tlj ...

Cry? Certainly not! I might be alittle annoyed though.

No, there's already enough warm liquid flowing down...
    If you gotta go, then go now...

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I'd love to hear the full version of this story, tlj ...
    I was riding in a car with 3 girls once when I was in my late 20's, and I had drunk too much coffee. We were on the highway in traffic, and there was nowhere to pull over. I became very quiet, and then I uncontrollably wet my jeans. I had a crush on the girl in the front seat. She turned around and looked shocked, then started giggling and sayiing "Oh my god, he wet his pants!! I started to cry, and then they all felt sorry for me. They never mentioned the accident when I saw them again, but I later found out that there was a rumour that I had wet my pants. I always denied it, but most people in my small town(where everybody knows each other) believe that it happened.

Did your crush on that girl ever come to anything?

No. I had asked to stop at a gas station, but she insisted that I hold it because she was in a hurry. After the accident, she tried to be nice, but couldn't stop giggling. Her friends got mad at her and I heard one whisper to her that I was very embarrassed, and that it wasn't my fault, that sometimes, when you gotta go, you gotta go!