Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Geek Test

Default Re: The Geek Test

I just re-did the test and now my score is 20.479%.

However, my geekhood extends into areas not covered by the questionnaire. For example I know that the pixel aspect ratio for PAL-DV is officially 128:117, rather than the 16:15 commonly used by some editing software .... and that therefore only the central 702 x 576 of the 720 x 576 frame represents a 4:3 scene. I also know the technical reason why 704 x 576 or 352 x 288, etc are used as an approximation (instead of 702) in some circumstances.

They also didn't go into enough detail about artificial languages and maps. As a kid, my favourite thing to do when I went on holiday with my family was to stay indoors while they went to the beach, and a) invent a language with absurdly complicated inflexion systems — and then invent irregular nouns and verbs. b) draw exceedingly large streetmaps of imaginary cities, with many hundreds of streets with thoughtfully chosen names. I would then keep taping more and more sheets of paper around the edges and "expand" the city. Those things alone gave me tremendous mental pleasure.
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Er.......nothing personal here, Sky ole' buddy, but maybe there's a reason you only got invited to those dull parties you mentioned in another post.
    Lmao. Just kiddin'. Where would the world be if people like you and J.R.R. Tolkien didn't invent new languages and cities and....um....websites with beautiful, desperate women?
    ---Remember: You're unique. Just like everybody else.---

lol, Ug ... you make me sound less dull than I really am I suspect you're probably right about those parties, though!
    --
    Skymouse

Administrator of wetbbs.com, the panty wetting message board.

Photographer & videographer for Skymouse Productions, which supplies photosets and videos for Wetting Her Panties, the panty-wetting video and photo site.

Trust me, Sky ... you wouldn't have enjoyed those parties in any event. (I know I never did.)

Indigo, wasn't that you I saw at the great party the other night? Sitting in the corner not enjoying yourself? Weren't you reading the book 'Everything important in life I learned from Star Wars' ?
    LMAO, just kidding, I love this site .....
    I also love parties but I'm quite egotistical. See me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! *puts lampshade on head*
    But alas.....
    I still think it would be alot of fun to get drunk with Arthur Dent.......but I get the feeling he never enjoyed parties either.
    ---Remember: You're unique. Just like everybody else.---

48.52%. Wow.

And the only reason I didn't score higher was I'm not a 'trekkie' There were a lot of Trek questions there!

What's the link?

In regards to Star Trek only got into Voyager and Deep Space nine so might score low too.
    Pantywetting slutifer!

Hi Kaz. The link was in the original post that started the thread: http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html

Look forward to finding out your geek score. Mind you, you probably make up for it with your wet panties score!
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Ok 25.09225 (total geek) pretty low really but I'm not good with building things or any kind of advanced maths/physics. Ah will just have to wait until they invent the smart chip and I can have one implanted Borg style.

Oh and only 1 question about borgs? (seven of nine) that is suckage! Off to google pics of that sexy minx again now in her tight silver catsuit!
    Pantywetting slutifer!

Oh & thanks wet trousers! That's one test I'd enjoy! Xxx
    Pantywetting slutifer!