Thread: Approving pictures

Default Approving pictures

Sky and WT,

Have you thought about adding a bit to your database of users to mark 'trusted picture producers'. Once someone was trusted you could let their pictures appear immediately. If they abused the trust in some way, you could just revoke the privelege! It would make things swing a lot better, and mean less work for you.

David

Default Re: Approving pictures

David,

That would be for Sky to do: I only moderate the Board, not have the rights to re-configure it. I guess it depends if the Board software supports such a function, and I don't know if it does or not. Sky?
    Regards, Wet Trousers (WT)
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll check this out.

PS,

Not that I mind approving TNT's gorgeous pictures , but I appreciate that it must be frustrating for others to have to wait for this to be done...
    (I was over 18 in the pics used to make my avatar - in fact, the trousers were nearer 18 than I was!)

The different Boards have varying moderators - they are listed in the main index. The main Panty Wetting Chat board has 3 moderators as well as the site owner, although one is currently inactive. That leaves 3 of us moderating who could approve images.

Not sure what you mean by CE nor what a 'nexpert' is.

If you were asking about the suggestion to allow trusted posetrs to add images without moderation, I don't think that has happened. There isn't the demand, as very few images are posted.